Sunday, March 21, 2010

California

One of us has made it to California!

Lee and Fran left Bonita Bay on 15 Mar with four bikes and some of the support stuff (tools, lube, extra shoes etc). They are stopping in Texas on the way across to visit relatives and expect to arrive in San Diego on 22nd. Gaby also plans to arrive that day, Keith on 23rd and I arrived yesterday to spend some time with my son and his family. The pic is my son Bruce, my grandson Jacob and me after a ride here in south Orange County. Bruce is plannning to ride the first day with us so he and I will head for the motel in San Diego on Tuesday evening.

We're getting close.

Dave for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful family photo! Dave and Jacob---you guys have great hair genes! Phil and I are eagerly awaiting the news of the first day's ride.

    ReplyDelete